Monday 24 August 2009

Moon


The third and final film I went to see whilst in The States was Moon. The problem was however that when I went to see it I was absolutely knackered and drowsy whilst watching it due to all the great stuff I had done over the days leading up to it so therefore I failed to fully take it in. I remember very little about the film’s plot so it best you don’t take my views on this film seriously. None the less I must review every single film I see at the cinema no matter what.

So what can I say? The cinematography was impressive, it was beautifully shot and well directed, had some good ideas and plenty of intrigue. It felt a bit cliché like I had seen everything already in 2001: A Space Oddysey, Alien and Sunshine. However it was good to see a film released in summer that had brain.

I get the impression that science fiction may well be making a comeback with this film as well as James Cameron’s Avatar and Chris Nolan’s Inception. Fingers crossed.

That’s all I can say in my shortest review ever. It seemed pretty good so I’ll give it a good grade and I must remember to watch it properly when it comes out on DVD.


4 STARS

No comments: